DEPOSIT, REFUND, & CANCELLATION POLICY
This policy applies to all surgeons and surgery types at Stop Obesity .
If you have any questions regarding these policies, please contact your patient coordinator.
- A deposit of $300 non-refundable (U.S. dollars) must be made on the day of scheduling your surgery, in a form of PayPal using any credit card or PayPal
- If surgery is CANCELLED due to a medical condition discovered during the pre-operative period or if it is determined that the operation cannot proceed due to safety reasons, a refund may be provided minus any costs incurred by Stop Obesity including but not limited to transportation, hotel accommodations, pre-op test(s), doctor fees, processing fee ,nutritional consultation etc.
- If you reschedule more than twice ,there will be a $300 USD penalty due.
- There will be no funds held back in the event of cancellation your surgery.
- 15 days advance notice is required for a pospone surgery in order to avoid paying penalty fee.
- Remaining balance for your surgery has to be paid the day of your surgery in a form of cashier check or cash.
Additional costs must be paid at the Hospital
(No AMEX or DISCOVERY cards are accepted
Any other credit card will add 5% fee)
- BMI 49-54 — $700.00
- BMI 55-64 — 1,000.00
- BMI 65-74 — $1,500.00
- BMI 75 and above — $2,000.00
- Endocsopy — $300.00
- Hepatitis B, Hepatitis — $1,000.00
- Hernia Repair — $500.00